17 years ago, as of June 2022, I experienced my first encounter with paranormal activity. Since then I have sought to experience paranormal activity in order to better understand what the paranormal is. I also realized, through this process, something I've suspected since my childhood: I am an empath/medium of sorts. This blog is meant to share my stories of the paranormal.

To Read in Order

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

The Year of the Ghost

Somebody asked me what word describes my 2022. I thought about it quite a bit, because so much happened to me last year and it's all so disconnected, yet connected. One word, though, stood out to me and that was "ghost." And as I looked back on my year, it seemed to be the common thread that ran through the good and the bad of the entire year. 


~ My dad came to my house and contacted me, because of my mom. 

~ A spirit was visiting me in my house that took me a while to figure out was my grandma.

~ My husband and daughter got me a REM-Pod for Mother's Day.

~ I started this blog to record my paranormal experiences.

~ Rewatched all of Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters Academy.

~ I went on a ghost hunt in July, which I had not done in a long time, at the Sheboygan Asylum.

~ I met Adam Berry and had a small ghost hunting session with him at the Sheboygan Asylum.

~ My mom passed away in July and, post-passing, I engaged with her extensively.

~ Took my daughter to her first ghost hunt at the Sheboygan Asylum in August.

~ In October I went on a ghost tour (with mini-hunt) at The Grand Oshkosh with my daughter.

~ In November my family went on a ghost hunt at The Farm in Shawano, Wisconsin. 

~ For St. Nick I got a mini Para-Light to use for ghost hunting.

~ On December 9 my family went to the Glenbeulah School for a ghost hunt with Adam Berry.

~ On December 10 my family went to the Sheboygan Asylum for a ghost hunt with Adam Berry.

~ On December 14 I learned that we had a spirit come back with us from Sheboygan.

~ On December 15 we realized Becky, who we met at the Glenbeulah School, had come home with us.

~ For the rest of December we interacted with our visitor and my grandma, who was/is still present in the house.


I think that "ghost" really does fill up my year and really embodies an image for where I'm heading in 2023. 

No comments:

Post a Comment